CBRE has built extensive Estate Management capabilities based on a philosophy of providing the highest quality service and innovation to our clients.
In short, CBRE’s estates managers are responsible for optimizing client’s assets; reducing cost and maximizing income. CBRE can also take responsibility for the data management, proactive management of critical dates, acting as the principal point of contact for our clients’ landlords and sub-tenants, management and oversight of all liabilities within the clients’ leases.
CBRE’s Estate Managers provide portfolio management services for a number of corporate occupiers in Hong Kong and Greater China. These services include the legal, Corporate Real Estate functional and operational scope as well as detailed portfolio reporting to support cost management initiatives.
Our Property Management Services
- Annual budgeting & reporting
- Portfolio analysis & strategies plan
- Service charge budgets & management
- Consents programs
- Operational management of sublet buildings & spaces
- Risk mitigation; operational and financial
- Relationship management between landlord & tenants