With a network across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East (EMEA) and Asia Pacific, CBRE leverages global best practices and real-time data to improve building operational performance.
Across all property types, in every market we serve, our team collaborates across a complete spectrum of integrated services to help you achieve optimal asset and portfolio management - turning scale into strength, expense into performance and property into prosperity. We strategically position assets in the most diverse markets, through the most challenging market conditions—making significant investments each year in our service platform to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Our client-centric approach hinges on three fundamentals – our people, programs, and processes. Constant investment in this platform is critical to ensuring that we can better serve your needs around the world or down the street.
Our Services & Expertise Set Us Apart
- Accounting: Customised accounting and financial reporting solutions
- Axis Portal: Proprietary web-based management and leasing platform
- Business Continuity: Emergency contingency planning and implementation
- CORE: A Global Operating Platform enabling intelligent insight and optimized decision-making
- Global Energy and Sustainability: Optimization of assets that drive operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Global Standards: Standardisation of global procedures across CBRE’s managed portfolio
- Human Resources: Talent attraction, onboarding, training and development
- Learning and Development: Training via online and in-person courses
- Premier Properties: Specialised, elite property management services for the world’s most iconic buildings
- Procurement: Vendor relations, pricing and purchase management
- Project Management: Holistic management of capital projects and new construction
- Risk Management: Management of insurance and asset protection
- Security: Customised security planning, tools and services
- Strategic Accounts: Leveraging of resources across a portfolio, based on client needs
- Technical Services: Maintenance, technology and engineering services
- Tenant Services: Tenant relations and retention management
- Transition: Execute seamless transition of property operations