With more than 80 valuers, the Greater China team provides accurate analyses and projections of property values for local and international owners, investors, and occupiers to enable them to get the most out of their commercial real estate portfolios.
In addition to his Greater China role, Danny is also Executive Director, International Valuation, Asia and leads a team of specialists who undertake valuation assignments for listed and unlisted institutional clients seeking a regional approach to investment strategy and execution.
Danny joined CBRE in 1994 and has more than 25 years of experience in real estate valuation, 15 of which were spent leading teams in Asia. During this time, he successfully executed valuations for a number of real estate listings, most of which were the first in their respective markets in Asia. Danny has also advised clients who seek expert guidance on secondary interests within existing funds and on partial or whole-platform acquisitions.
In addition to his role of managing the valuation and consulting functions at CBRE, Danny has been active in formulating best practices for providing expertise on different property types in the region and the industry, introducing industry-leading technology platforms that support consistent, high-quality deliverables, and developing risk management systems that underlie accurate and reliable valuation advice.
- Motivates and leads international and local teams
- Has spearheaded complex valuation projects in more than 50 cities across Asia
- Works to understand and connects clients with other divisions of CBRE’s business to provide comprehensive and seamless experience
Credentials & Education
- Diploma of Business (Real Estate Valuation), University of Queensland
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Associate, Member of the Australian Property Institute