Lease Accounting Financial Management
Financial Accounting Services
- Accounting & reporting on capital projects
- Property income & expenditure management
- Credit control management of Sub-let Income
- Service charge reporting
- Lease liabilities authorisation & payment
- Tax & provisioning reporting
Our lease accounting experts can provide strategic advice on current and future leasing strategy that is both markets (outward facing) and occupier focused (inward facing) to ensure optimum decision-making at an international level.
CBRE Hong Kong’s team is well-trained to guide companies step by step to collect, store and manage real estate data to get ready for new lease accounting standards.
Lease Accounting Standards – US GAAP / FASB and IFRS .
The latest lease accounting changes effective date is here. Do you understand the impacts and what effects this has on your balance sheet and on current and future leasing strategy?
CBRE has specialist teams and tools to advise occupiers how to prepare for the new global financial accounting standards taking effect in 2019/2020.
How can CBRE help you?
- Assessment and readiness planning
- Program Management of Document and Data Services
- Lease & Financial Administration Services
- Balance sheet impact analysis Lease vs Own advice
- Transactional advice and support
We have specialist teams who can help you to understand and navigate the impacts created by the new lease accounting standards.